I love to ride.. So, the first thing that i would like to learn is......

Taaadaaaaaaa... Being a motobike racer.. I really want to learn on how to be a professional motobike racer because i love riding a bike.. The way they ride the bike riveting my eyes.. To be a professional rider, there are some stages that all of the riders need to through it first.. In Malaysia, to be a rider, we need to participate in Malaysian Cub Prix.. This is the only championship that will unearth a rider to go on to professional level.. My idol in Malaysian Cub Prix is Zamri Baba and Azlan Shah..
Second things that i would like to learn is.....
I would like to learn speaking in Arabian.. Although im a Muslim, but im not so good in speaking Arabian.. For me, speak in Arabian is so cool..When we can speak in Arabian, indirectly we will understand the meaning.. It will be more easier to understand the Arab words such as Al-Quran.. Other than that, it will be more easier to communicate with Arab people when we travel to their country..
This is some of things that i would like to learn to do.. I hope, one day i can speak Arabian.. Thank u guys..
#FaezPaez #FH

who you like at motogp ? ^^,
ReplyDeleteSure i like Rossi.. But I also do support our Malaysian rider like Azlan Shah, Hafizh Syahrin, & Khairul Idham Pawi
Delete